LE.MA S.r.l. a socio unico
Information concerning the processing of website users’ personal data
in accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) as implemented by Legislative Decree nr. 101/2018
LE.MA S.r.l. a socio unico is committed to safeguard and protect the personal data of its customers, employees, suppliers and of all those it comes daily into contact with (so-called "Data Subject").
This page contains the information relating to the processing of personal data of users (the “Users”) who consult and use the services offered by the site https://www.lema-parts.it (the “Site”).
DATA CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING
You can contact the Data Controller
- at the telephone number +39 051 6030111;
- at the fax number +39 051 6030175;
- or by writing to the registered office;
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF DATA SUBJECT
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of the Users, for the following purposes:
- allowing navigation of the Users on the Site through the use of technical navigation cookies;
- processing of data spontaneously sent by the User through the addresses indicated in the "Contacts" page and by logging in for the processing of the request for information and estimates;
- data processing for using and managing of an account reserved for the User who wishes to register.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- Navigation data.
In particular, the navigation data are common Personal Data (IP address), their transmission is implicit in the use of internet browsing protocols.
- data provided voluntarily by the Users through contact details;
In particular, it is about common Personal Data.
- data provided for opening and managing of an account reserved
In particular, it is about common Personal Data (master data, data regarding orders etc.).
- Navigation data.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF SUCH DATA
The provision of data by Users is necessary for the purposes specified above. Any refusal to provide the personal data requested may determine the impossibility to respond to requests for information and estimates as well as the inability to use the services offered by the Site.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
For all the purposes referred to in point 2, letters a), b) and c), the legal basis of the processing is the provision of website services (therefore execution of a contract of which the User is party).
DATA PROCESSING DURATION
The Users’ data related to the communications sent via e-mail to the Company, that will be provided spontaneously, referred to in point 2, letter b), will be stored and processed for the time necessary for the performance of the services requested, in respect of the purposes listed above, and in any case for a period not exceeding 2 years from the last contact received.
The Users’ data related to the reserved account, referred to in point 2, letter c), will be stored and processed for the time the account will remain open and active, the order history is kept for no more than 6 months.
In case of User’s inactivity for over 6 months, the account will be deactivated and the data will be deleted.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
Both the navigation data and the data voluntarily provided by Users will be processed by the Firm and may be processed by IT service providers related to the management and operation of the site and / or by third parties only where this is necessary for the provision of services and / or services requested by Users.
The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor disseminated in any way.
TTRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data referred to in point 2, lett. a) may be transferred to servers located in non-EU countries, if the IT service providers and the programs used (cookies) provide for it.
Personal data referred to in point 2, letters b) and c), will be stored on servers, located within the European Union, of the Data Controller and / or Third Party companies in charge and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently the servers are located in Italy.
The individual data may eventually be the subject of future transfer outside the European Union, in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the GDPR, after the Users has been expressly informed and after the consent has been expressly given, if it is mandatory.
Users may exercise, towards the Data Controller, the rights expressly recognized in Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, by using the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this information, including:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning you, even if not registered yet, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to obtain the indication about: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the Data Controller, of the Processors pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or can learn about them as processors or authorized persons;
- to request and obtain - in the event that the legal basis is a contract or consent - that the data are transmitted in a structured and legible format by an automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to a new data controller (so-called right to portability);
- to obtain: a) the updating, adjustment or, when there is interest, the integration of data; b) cancellation (so-called right to be forgotten), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except in the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right use of means;
- to proceed to: a) the opposition, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data provided, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the request to be informed about the existence of a decision-making process aimed at sending advertising material or carrying out market research or commercial communication. Once the opposition to the processing data has been received at the address indicated in the epigraph, the personal data will no longer be processed, except to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations;
- to limit the processing of data, i.e. to allow processing within the limits of retention, for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of relevant public interest of the Union or of a Member State, in the cases provided for by the GDPR.
At last, Users have the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority, which may be exercised:
- by registered letter, with return receipt, addressed to “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati personali”, Piazza Venezia, 11 - 00187 Rome;
- By processing we mean any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data Subject’); an identifiable natural person is someone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;